We offer a 5-year warranty on all our mini PCs, return to base with a full 5 years parts and labour. In this time period, we will fix any hardware problems that may happen with your computer. This also includes email and telephone tech support on all PCs for the full 5 years.
The coverage starts on the day of dispatch of your order. If you have sent your PC back for a repair you will get 90 days warranty or continue your original warranty whichever is longest at that point.
For your peace of mind, your order will be fully insured free of charge during postage, this includes both for loss and damage. There will be a fast replacement should anything go wrong.
Warranties from other companies
Warranties are important when it comes to electronic equipment so when looking at the warranty options a company offers, it’s important to read between the lines. Some companies offer a “3 year warranty” but when you read their terms and conditions this simply equates to a 1 year “Return to base” with an additional 2 years “labour”. They often do not collect for free, making their package very basic in comparison to our options. We like to be completely transparent in this aspect.
Our warranty Exclusions
- Accidental Damage (spills, drops, surges etc)
- General wear and tear, misuse or neglect.
- Incorrectly installed 3rd party parts.
- Overheating due to excessive dirt and dust build-up.
- Problems from overclocking.
- Data Recovery and Backing up of data, files and programmes.
- Incorrectly installed/incompatible software which is not provided
- Compatibility of third party software.
See our terms and conditions for more information.